Monday, March 2, 2009

Update

Sorry I haven't posted for so long. A lot of things have happened. Liam is crawling and pulling himself up on everyting. It is his favorite thing to do. He hardly plays with toys. He also has six teeth. Four on the top and two on the bottom. His front teeth have a gap. It is really cute now but I can see some major orthadonture in the future.
On a sadder note Liam got really sick over a month ago and we had to take him to the ER. It turned out he had bronchitis and an ear infection. It was awful but has recovered beautifully.
liam is starting to say what sounds like words da da or daddy , doggy, hi and sometimes when he is sad or mad he will sort of say ma ma. He loves books, songs, playing with his cousins, and getting into everyhing. He is even starting to eat better. Cadie is having so much fun being a stay at home mom.
Jared is working hard at his rotations.He is at Fry's now. We only have about three and a half months left. Jared recently had job interviews and got offered a job at Wallgreens in the Provo Orem area in Utah. We are really excited!!! Jared loves being a Dad. Liam gets so excited to see him in the morning and when he comes home from work. Things are busy but happy.Here are a few postings from when Liam was seven and eight months. I will post his more recent picture soon.

8 comments:

Marisa said...

Liam is so precious!!! I'm thrilled to hear you will be in Provo/Orem next year...we will too! That is fantastic. Love you.

desertortoise said...

I love that lip! Fabulous cute baby!!

Peggy said...

Cadie! I miss you and LIAM!!! That kid has my heart. Hey, we are so happy for you guys. So did Jared take the job??? How perfect for you to be in Provo. Marisa and Shan will be there and possibly Jade and David along with your sisters and everyone else. And SO much closer to your mom! Happiness.

Liz Cox said...

Yay! I would love you to be up here closer to us! We could hang out.

Cody, Toni, Aurie and Kenleigh said...

I'm so excited you're probably moving to Orem!! That's awesome, tell Jared congrats! Thanks for coming over the other day, it was way fun and I can't wait to take our babies swimming this summer now that you'll be up here!

Tranchell Family said...

Liam is so cute and getting so big! I have not seen you forever, we need to do another girls night before everyone moves away! We Matched in Akron, Ohio! Kind of crazy, I can't believe we are all done with school! Yay!!!!

Caytee said...

Yea! I love the pictures of Liam. He is getting so big. As for the job offer...COME TO PROVO! That's where we will be for the next little while. I would love it if you were up here too.

CJ Armstrong said...

That is not good that he got sick. I am glad that he is feeling better.