Saturday, December 19, 2009

Update

So I keep waiting for things to get less crazy so I can become a good blogger but I realized things will probably always be crazy and that is ok. We are finally moved into our house and getting things put away. It has been a long process and we still have so much to do. The first week we moved in I got the flu and was so sick then Jared got the flu. Also I have been trying to spend as much time with my sister Tana and the baby trying to be helpful and get ready for christmas. So my house is still a work in progress and I hardly helped my sister(she is amazing) but things are good. We love our house and we are so excited for christmas!

3 comments:

desertortoise said...

It was so fun to see you and your home is lovely! I'm jealous you are so close to family...we're getting closer. Merry Christmas!

Marisa said...

Cadie, Liam is sooo darling! I love him. I want to see you guys more!!!! And we can't wait to see Sawyer too. Let's have a housewarming party so we can see where you live!

Dave and Marie said...

Yeah, This is too cute!! Your family is too cute!!