Thursday, February 10, 2011

Update

Sorry to those of you who check my blog as you know I am horrible at keeping it updated but I am going to try to do better. We are doing great. The holidays were great we got to see a lot of family. The boys are doing well they have managed to get sick here and there during this winter but nothing serious. Jared is doing great with his job and I love being a stay at home mom. Jared has remodled a couple of our bathrooms and they look awesome. Everything is good.

2 comments:

Talene said...

Yay, you updated! It was so fun to see photos of your kiddos...they are so big! Keep updating!...PLEASE!

Tana and Bronson said...

OH my goodness my nephews are so adorable!!! I love all your pics. I haven't seen you guys forever and I miss you! Kiss the boys for me and I'll see you soon. Love you