Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Suns Game

I thought it would be fun to do a subtle tribute to the Suns for a little while. We love the Suns plus I need an excuse to make my blog purple. Jared Liam and I went to a Suns game Monday night. It was a lot of fun, we had great seats and yes we won! I have always liked the Suns but since I became an Arizona resident like has turned to love. Don’t worry all you Jazz fans I still love the Jazz. Jared grew up in AZ so he is a diehard Suns fan. We have fun watching the games together and cheering on the players. Here are some pictures we took.

3 comments:

K said...

That is such a cute pic of Liam! I totally thought it was Jared posting when I read "I was looking for an excuse to turn the blog purple". j/k. Well, we sure miss you guys, but appreciate the blog so we can see you from time to time.

Nielsen Fam said...

Thanks for the comment. Liam is so cute and super chubby, I love it! It looks like you had a fun time!

Annie M Culley said...

Horray...I found your blog!! You guys are so cute and Liam is a doll!! I really want to get together with you some day!! I'll be checking in now that I found you!

Annie